Insights 4 2018




You know what my brother and my sister. You've got someone who got you. Just think about that mmmh! In this journey of life you may go through alot ....i mean a lot of things. In life the average human being can die and resurrect at the same time because of the superchanging circumstances of life itself. The mystery of life .... yeah that's the right word.

But you know what. I have a simple message for you that you can't avoid  this 2018.


Tell yourself this

I have a Father .I have an able Father. A father who is above the vulnerabilities of life. He can't be intimidated, He can't be bribed. He is the source of my existence. Period 2018.

That's it. Relax yourself. Cool your mind.


tito QUOTES

Always be positive. The Almighty is by your side. Take care of your mindset. Confidence is attained through positiveness.


Powered by @expresstito

Comments

Popular Posts